Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Feta Cheese Dip

Hey Everyone!

I'm doing really well with sticking to my new vegetarian diet. Since I used to eat a lot of meat, I now have to do a lot of substitutions and that is making me try a bunch of new foods.

One food group that I have always been familiar with is dairy. I love cheese. I really love cheese. I was at Trader Joes this week and bought some feta cheese. Since Joe is lactose intolerant, I decided to make myself a little dip that I could eat throughout the week instead of using it for our meals.

This dip is so simple and so so good.

Feta Cheese Dip

6oz Feta cheese
1 Clove garlic
2 Tbsp lemon juice
2 Tbsp olive oil
Dash of pepper

I encourage everyone to try new things and to make new things out of some of their favorites. I think you'll be surprised!



Melissa

No comments: