Tuesday, October 7, 2008

I Don't Have Time To Make Breakfast!

If you're like me, you need to have breakfast in the morning to wake up but you just don't have the time to prepare anything. You're in luck!

One of my best tips is to bake something you enjoy, like banana bread or zucchini bread, bake 3 or 4 loaves at once and freeze them. Before you go to sleep, you can pull out one of the loaves, cut it in half and put it in a container to defrost to have for breakfast for a few days.

I have about 3 zucchini breads in my freezer right now that will last me until atleast January. 

Zucchini Bread:
3 cups flour
1 tsp salt
1 tsp baking soda
5 tsp cinnamon
1/4 tsp baking powder
3 eggs
2 cups sugar
3 tsp vanilla
1 cup vegetable oil
3 cups zucchini


Enjoy breakfast for a few months!!

No comments: